Instagram

Friday 24 April 2015

Spring #FOTD Products


Now please tell me I'm not the only one who thinks 2015 is going way too quickly!? Which only means one thing, we can start putting away our dark berry red lippys and trade them in for our coral/orangy pinks because summer is almost upon us and if there is one thing I love more than pizza, buying new clothes and my cat (well almost love just as much) its changing out my winter makeup for my spring/summer beauties. 


So here I have my typical spring/summer time makeup products, with light coverage on my skin-with SPF of course-I bronze up the hollows of my cheeks, apply a coraly shimmery blusher and a champagne highlighter to cheek bones with minimal eye make up, perfect effortless look with a fresh, almost summer kissed glow. 










Shades left to right
Venus, Foxy, W.O.S, Naked 2, Faint & Crave




Thought I would also include three of my favorite
spring/summer nail shades.

Products mentioned

1. Garnier Moisture + Protect Moisturiser SPF 20 
2. Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua-ultra light skin perfecting makeup SPF 15. Shade B20//beige tendre
3. Nourish Golden Glow Illuminating Face Shimmer
4. Benefit Blush in Coralista
5. Bourjois Bronzing Powder-Delise De Poudre 
6. Real Techniques Brushes//Powder Brush & Blush Brush
7. Sleek Makeup Brow Kit//shade Dark 818
8. Urban Decay Naked Basics Eye shadow Pallet 
9. Benefit They're Real Mascara-mini
10. Maybelline-The Rocket Volum Express Mascara
11. Benefit Cream Eye shadow//Shade Bikini-tini 
12. Yves Saint Laurent Waterproof eye pencil//Black 
13. Nail Polish (left to right) Essie Mint Candy Apple, Rimmel London//Rita Ora Collection 403 Oragasm, Maybelline Colour Show 324 Love Lilac 

I hope you enjoyed my spring/summer day time makeup products FOTD post, please feel free to comment, share or email me for any further questions :) 

*All products/pictures are my own unless mentioned otherwise and any views or comments I post are my own again unless stated.*








SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Tamara. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig