Instagram

Tuesday 14 April 2015

All about that green juice


First things first (no not another iggy song) green juice, it seems to be on everyone's minds recently, people love looking at pictures of it-guilty! they love drinking, it making it and everything else in between, it is the ugg boot in drink form, though a lot healthier and you look way cooler having one of these in your hands! Anyway I'll get onto it, here is my favorite green juice recipe! 

"My mind says pancakes but my bikini says green juice!"
Ingredients
2 green apples 
1 whole lemon (unwaxed) 
1-2 sticks of celery, depending on how much you like celery
2 1/2 inch piece of cucumber 
handful of spinach
1/2 teaspoon chia seeds 
1 teaspoon flax seed 

I try to use organic if possible with any ingredients
(i also love to add in 1 teaspoon of Primroses kitchen 100% organic juice and smoothie cleanse powder, contains good things such as wheatgrass, triphala and chlorella!)


primrose's kitchen cleanse juice and smoothie powder
http://primroseskitchen.com/ £7.95
How to


1. I like to start off by chopping my apples and lemon into quarters ready for the juicer (if you don't have a juicer don't worry, just de-core your apples and blend them or use organic pressed apple juice and juice in your lemon). 


2. Juice apples, lemon and your celery into a jug. 


3. After that's all juiced I move on to my bullet blender and pop the juice into that along with my spinach, cucumber, chia seeds, flax seeds and the powder if using it. (don't worry about adding chia and flax if you will be wanting to strain your juice when its all done you can add them afterwards) 


4. I then place my juice into a glass with some ice and your ready to go! 


Would love for you to leave comments and recommendations on how you like to juice your favourite fruits and vegetables. They are always appreciated. Thanks for reading.
EverydayToots


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Tamara. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig