Instagram

Tuesday 28 April 2015

The Netflix Tag

Now like a lot of people my age I love to sit down and watch a movie or tv show, much less now as I can be quite busy but whenever I have any spare time I'll try and fit in an episode of my favourite programme-I'm only human-and that is why I decided to do the Netflix tag. I have seen a few other bloggers do this tag and I love seeing what people are watching and thought you might want to see what I have been loving, its also a great way to get recommendations.
1. What are your favourite series to watch on Netflix?
American Horror Story, Pretty Little Liars, Gossip Girl, OITNB, Gavin and Stacey-I'm a huge tv series fan-the list could go on!

2. What are you currently watching on Netflix?
Bates Motel! (well just finished it)

3. If you could have any series, old or new put on Netflix what would it be?
One Tree Hill! Buffy the Vampire Slayer would of come next if it wasnt already on there.

4. What is your one peeve about Netflix?
When they take off movies and tv shows or only have a few films from a certain actor.

5. What are your essentials for a perfect night in with Netflix?
My bed or a blanket on the sofa-basically just get cosy-snacks (doritos, sour patchkids, Ice cream) my cat, family/boyfriend/friends, just to name a few! (Not all at the same time though-apart from the snacks part!)

6. Recommend one series or film to someone else.
100% Bates Motel! Or any of the others I've mentioned-Orange is the new black (OITNB) is also amazing!


So there you have it The Netflix Tag! I hope you enjoyed taking a look, I love watching tag videos and reading tag posts (and doing them) they're so fun and easy to write and a good way for you to get to know me, I'll definitely do more in the future. So please feel free comment with your answers, I would love to know and I tag everyone to do it! 

EverydayToots
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Tamara. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig