Instagram

Monday 4 May 2015

HAUL//Part Two Skincare

I wont ramble on too much as hopefully you've checked out my part one of this haul all about make-up. This one is for you skincare addicts everything from a face mask, to a gradual tanner! I hope you enjoy!

First Aid Beauty-Ultra Repair Instant Oatmeal Mask
This is one product that I have wanted to try for a while now, I've seen so many people rave about it so I simply could hold out any longer a purchased it, I've used it once since I received it and my skin felt amazingly hydrated already not to mention how lovely it smells (literally like honey oatmeal). Looking forward to seeing what this product may do for my skin. 

First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream
This is another one that I've heard people talking about so I had wanted to try it out for a while, I've used it a few times before sleeping and after cleansing my face and it reminds me of Elizabeth Arden 8 hour cream (the moisturiser type one not the orange sticky one) but i prefer this as its not greasy, has a nice light smell and I wake up with super hydrated skin. 

Herbal Essences Clearly Naked Shampoo and Conditioner
Now I'm not one to really fall in love with a shampoo for years now I've always used either John Freida or Aussie so when I was over my boyfriends house about to take a shower I noticed this shampoo and conditioner that his mum had bought, straight away smelt it and fell in love, it's a herbal mint smell so its really nice and fresh and Herbal Essences products always leave your hair smelling lovely. The fact that I can actually feel that my hair is cleaner as well must say something! So basically the only option was to buy some for myself at home and since they were on offer in boots I couldn't resist.

L'Oreal Skin Perfection Eye Cream
If you read my 'Skincare Favourites' you'll know that I already like a product from the Skin Perfection range, so looking for an eye cream online I came across this one and again couldn't not put it in my basket, I thought "I already love the serum, surely I'll love the eye cream" and so far I do, I've only used it a few times now-apply it night time and in the mornings and when I wake up, the skin around my eyes feel much more hydrated, hopefully I continue to have good results with this!

L'Oreal Sublime Bronze Summer Glow Lotion
It's that time of year when me and many other people go out in search of a good fake tan. I'm quite fair skinned so usually most fake tans make me look super orange, or the just go patchy. There are a few fake tans i like for example the Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs and a few of the wash off ones from Fake Bake but i much prefer gradual tanners because you can build them up to how light or dark you want the tan, so I'm looking forward to giving this one a go.

I hope you have enjoyed the second part of my haul, if you haven't checked out the first part go here. Please feel free to leave me a comment if you've tried any of these products I'd love to hear your thoughts on any of them, thanks again for reading!

EverydayToots
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Tamara. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig