Instagram

Monday 4 May 2015

HAUL//Part One Make-up

Ever since I placed the online orders for all of these products I haven't been able to stop thinking about when I would get a knock at the door to receive all of these goodies, I haven't actually purchased anything apart from maybe a nail polish or concealer since Christmas time, purely because there wasn't really anything I needed and thought I'd try and use up the products I already own. 
Anyway I decided it was time to do a few online orders-I may of gone a bit over board, there's also a big Kiko Cosmetics haul that I will be posting soon! I've decided to turn all of the things I purchased into two posts one for make-up and the other skincare/body just because there might be some people out there that only want to see one or the other. I hope you enjoy! 

Collection-Eyes Uncovered Nude Palette

Whilst browsing on Boots.com I came across this eye shadow palette (there is also another two) and immediately I thought of the Urban Decay Basics Palettes, by no means are these better than the Urban Decay eye shadows though as you cant quite compare to the quality of them, the formulation beats most other brands due to the great blend-ability and they last for ages one the eye, but for someone looking for a great everyday eye shadow palette this one from Collection is great. 
It comes with six nude coloured shadows from light to dark, with one matte and the rest shimmer. I'm not usually one for super shimmery eye shadows or creams but these aren't chunky glitter at all they are a really nice soft blend shadow with really great pay-off and for the price of £3.99 you cant go wrong, an absolute bargain!
Shades L. White Chocolate, Buttercream, Biscuit, Chocolate Milk, Brown Sugar, Espresso
Rimmel-Wake Me Up Concealer 
This isn't a new product to me as its already a staple in my make-up bag but thought it would be nice to still include it as I can give more of an opinion as to how it looks, formulation etc. Anyway I first purchased this concealer a year or so ago as many beauty bloggers/Youtuber's were talking about it and I'm so glad i did. It has lasted me for ages as I've only now bought my second tube. 
I don't really need a lot of coverage under my eye-that's where i use it-so this is the perfect formulation for what i need, not too thick but not watery, so it gives me enough coverage to cover any dark circles. As its slightly illuminating, it has a brightening affect perfect for under the eyes. 

   MAC Lipstick in HUE 
Next up is a lipstick, something that I don't usually purchase if you read my 'Favourite Lip Products' post mainly because it's hard to find the right shade to suit my fair skin. So instead of just going into a MAC store I took to Google.

 Many lipstick shades were mentioned whilst browsing and then i came across this one, i know i already like MAC lipsticks so i knew the formulation would be a problem and the colour looked nice-long story short I am in love with this lipstick! The perfect shade for every day wear or with a bold smokey eye.

Natural Collection Mascara
Mascaras are definitely something i have too many of and I'm not ashamed to say it. I can go out of the house without any make-up apart from mascara and filling in my eyebrows. so when i came across the Natural collection mascaras I couldn't resist trying one out and for the price of £1.99 I couldn't go wrong. 
There is a few different ones but I got the LashLength one, I tried it out for the first time when doing my make-up this morning and can I just say my lashes have never looked longer! They're all separated, not clumpy at all, and compared to my usual mascara Benefits They're Real, this Natural Collection one doubles them in length. 100% recommend this to anyone wanting to buy a new mascara!

Sleek Make-up Brow Kit
This is another one that's in my make-up bag already but I just needed a fresher looking one as it did get a bit grubby, but I love this product. I get it in the colour dark and it's a great shade for filling in my brows. 
It comes with two formulas one a creamy gel and the other a powder, I usually just use a powder unless i want a more defined brow and something that'll last all night and the it also includes a small rounded brush, an angled brush and a mini pair of tweezers. I believe this may be a copy of the Benefits one but half the price and this work fine for an everyday brow kit.
I hope you've enjoyed reading and looking at all the make-up goodies that I've recently received, let me know if you have tried or would like to try in the comments, I'd love to read your comments on products you guys like/dislike. 
Again thanks for reading-hope you enjoyed!

EverydayToots
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Tamara. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig