Instagram

Saturday 2 May 2015

48 Questions Tag

So its currently 01:15am and I am up in bed wondering what to do, it has been a few days since I last posted so thought I'd come back with a tag for you to all read and hopefully learn a bit about me. I searched for a while to get some good questions to answer and found these from the blog OrchardGirls-I hope you enjoy! 



Questions

1. what time did you wake up this morning? 9:30am 
2. how do you like your steak? Medium-rare 
3. Last movie you saw in cinema? The new Avengers-Age of Ultron 
4. Favourite tv show? One tree hill, Buffy the vampire slayer, Vampire diaries-there's a few!
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? Canada :) I have a lot of family over there
6. What did you have for breakfast? Smoked salmon, avocado scrambled eggs-my favourite breakfast!
7. What is your favourite food? Pizza or Chinese food
8. Foods you dislike? 2 years a go I would of said olives but I now love them-would have to say goats cheese
9. Favourite place to eat? I really like prezzo-the chicken ravioli..drool *heart eyes emoji*
10. Favourite dressing? Caesar or garlic balsamic
11. What kind of vehicle do you drive? I haven't learnt to drive yet-I really like a Fiat 500 
12. What are your favourite clothes? Comfy, boho-ish or smart/casual
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Bali or the Maldives  
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? 1/2 empty
15. Where would you want to retire? In a cute cottage surrounded by flowers with enough space ti have my family round for Sunday roast! :P
16. Favourite time of the day? Early morning or late evening
17. Where were you born? Plymouth 
18. What is your favourite sport to watch? I'm not really a sports person but if i had to pick probably football
19. What is your favourite fragrance? I have so many, Victor and Rolf-Flowerbomb, Issey Miyake-Pleats Please, Ysl-Manifesto (I love perfume)
20. What is your favourite face cream? I really like the Garnier facial creams or the Kiehls ultra facial cream
21.Favourite baby/kids products? Erm..babies socks? Haha  
22. People watcher? Definitely
23. Are you a morning or night person? A bit of both, depends how I'm feeling ;P
24. Do you have any pets? Yes, a female cat called Mojo
25. Any exciting news you'd like to share? Not that I can think of?
26. What did you want to be when you were younger? Probably a ballerina or princess?
27. What is your favourite memory? Seeing my Grandmother for the last time in Canada :)
28.Are you a cat or dog person? 100% dog before I got my cat now I'm 50/50 
29. Are you married? Nope-but would love to be one day
30. Always were your seatbelt? Always. I hope everyone else does too!
31. Been in a car accident? Thankfully, no
32. Any pet peeves? Smacking when people eat, local people complaining about tourists haha
33. Favourite pizza topping? Anything chicken or seafood related 
34. Favourite flower? Carnation, tulips and roses
35. Favourite ice-cream flavour?  Haagen Dazs Strawberry cheesecake, Kelly's Toffee and fudge-again love ice-cream
36. Favourite fast food restaurant? Does KFC count? Haha
37. How many times did you fail your driving test? Hopefully none! (I haven't taken my test yet)
38. From whom did you get your last email? Job employer
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Harrods, or a whole shopping mall! :D
40. Do anything spontaneous lately? I don't think so 
41. Do you drive the speed limit? Still currently learning but I do now and I will when I pass
42. Broccoli? Mmm...yes! Green veggies are my favourite
43. What was your favourite holiday? Either when I went to Canada the first time or when I went on holiday with my boyfriend and his family :)
44. Last person you went out to dinner with? My boyfriend and his sister 
45. What are you listening to right now? Nothing-but last song I played was Maroon 5-Maps
46. What is your favourite colour? Anything pastel, mint green and dark blue-although most of my wardrobe is black and white
47. How many tattoos do you have? Currently none, there is a few I'd like to get though
48. Coffee drinker? YES! I love coffee! Especially cappuccinos, flat white and mochas!

So there you have it my '48 Questions Tag' I hope you enjoyed having a read and hopefully learned a bit more about me. Feel free to answer the questions and be sure to tag me when you do-I'd love to read your answers! Thanks for reading!

EverydayToots
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Tamara. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig