Instagram

Wednesday 13 May 2015

Mini Lush Haul

Lush has been one of my favourite shops to go into for years now, I remember when the nearest shopping centre to me opened up and walking into Lush for the first time and smelling the most amazing smells and being obsessed with the shower jellies. Now I'm older the obsession hasn't gone and when I first found out that they don't test on animals, everything is fresh and handmade and 100% vegetarian that was all just a bonus! Whenever I am doing some shopping I will most definitely take a look in Lush. Whether I am looking to try something new or stocking up on favourites I'm sure to leave with something, so here is a mini haul from my last shopping trip. 

Butterball 
A friend recommended this one to me as I'd never tried it and i cant think why I haven't?! Firstly the name of this just screams "soft skin!" and who doesn't want soft skin? And as soon as I picked it up-if the name doesn't sell it to you-the smell will. It's not hugely strong scented but has a really nice cocoa buttery smell which is just lovely and it also has Ylang ylang which is used in aromatherapy to help with relaxation and relieve stress . This will be perfect for anyone with dry/sensitive skin it has pieces of cocoa butter in it so as they melt they help to replenish the skin.  I can wait to try this one out!
Tea Tree Water
This is something I have heard quite a few people talking about and I understand why. Now on my second bottle of this-my sister stole my first-it has become one of my favourite facial toners. Tea Tree has great antibacterial properties which helps with preventing blemishes. Also containing Grapefruit and Juniper berry this makes for the perfect antibacterial toner full of great vitamins to help keep the skin clear and radiant! I just spray this on to a cotton pad and wipe over the face morning and night to remove any excess dirt or soaps left after cleansing.
Dragons Egg
This is one of my all time favourites especially this time of year as its full of amazing citrus smells! Infused with Lemon oil, Bergamot oil and Jasmine makes the perfect mixture of smells-like lemon sherbet!-for a refreshing and uplifting bath experience. The popping candy and rice paper confetti really make this one of the best bath bombs in my opinion! It also has a golden centre which makes your bath water an amazing orangy/gold colour-amazing!
The Comforter 
"Berry yourself under a fruity blanket" is what Lush use to describe this bubble bar and I completely agree! I have loved this one for many years and the fact you can break it up and get a few baths out of it makes it even better! If you're into fruity sweet smells then pick this up and take a whiff you wont be disappointed. Containing Bergamot oil and Cassis absolute really makes this bubble bar have a distinctive uplifting blackcurrant smell
and with calming cypress oil really making this the perfect bath time experience-highly recommend if you are into sweet smells! 
I hope you have enjoyed taking a look and a little read all about my recent mini Lush haul. If you have tried or would like to try any of these products please let me know or if you have any recommendations on what I should try next. Thanks again!
EverydayToots
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Tamara. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig