Instagram

Sunday 31 May 2015

Monthly Favourites//May 2015

So last month I posted my April Monthly Favourites and really enjoyed it and also when you think about it getting to know what I've been loving myself. So here is a list of everything I have been loving beauty/non beauty during the month of May.


Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh Fragrance
This has been one of my all time favourite fragrances to wear for quite a while now but especially this time of year. Something about the freshness of the scent really does remind me of a summers day. Top notes of Red Grapefruit, Raspberry, Green leaves and Pear. 
Vaseline Lip balm
Vaseline balms have been a favourite again for many years but this month especially I've been loving using them. For Christmas I received a trio set which included the original, a pink rosey tinted balm and an Aloe balm. The Aloe one has constantly been in my make-up bag this month and I love applying it just before adding any lipsticks for extra hydration.
Birkenstocks
Now although I've added these to my Birthday wishlist, I did get given them for my birthday but as an early present so I can take them on holiday and as my birthday is on the 26th technically they cant be a monthly favourite right? Well, yes that's true but I do have the Topshop version of these which are really nice and I've had then since last summer and constantly wear them but especially this month as its now warm enough to wear sandals, but obviously they don't compare to the real thing.
First Aid Beauty Instant Oatmeal Mask
Now I didn't purchase this too long ago, maybe 2-3 weeks but it just had to go into my favourites! This mask literally hydrates your skin so well, causes no irritation and them smell of maple oatmeal-literally-is just a bonus! Highly recommend to anyone with dry sensitive skin.
Organic Surge Face Wash
This is a brand that I'd never heard of until my sister bought this facial wash and we've had it in our bathroom for a while now and I never really gave it much thought so about a month ago I used it to quickly wash my face and really liked it, it causes no irritation or dryness. So I continued to use it and its made its way into my skincare routine. Its for all skin types and contains rose and geranium essential oils which gives it a lovely rosey scent. 
Topshop Bag
Another Topshop item has made it into my favourites again which is no surprise as half of what I own is from there but this time its a bag. I purchased this bag last summer I believe and didn't stop using it and now its coming into winter and I'm wearing more bright items of clothing this has worked its way back into my daily outfits. It really is the perfect bag for summer time, its bright, colourful, not to big but surprisingly fits a lot into it-just the perfect holiday/festival bag.
L'Oreal True Match Foundation
Now I remember buying this foundation when I was younger and hating it, probably because it was way to orange! But about a year or two ago I re-purchased LTM and absolutely loved it! I used it here and there but this month whenever I'm wanting to wear foundation I go straight for this one! I've also seen everywhere that it's a dupe for Giorgio Armarni Luminous Silk Foundation which is another foundation I'm dying to try! (I'm the shade N1)
This Works Deep Sleep Pillow Spray and Roll on
A few Christmases ago i asked for this after hearing so many great things about it and none of them were wrong it is absolutely amazing! But this month I've been having trouble when drifting off to sleep-probably because of twitter-but a few sprays of this on my pillow and applying the roller ball to my wrists sends me off and the smell is lovely! This is now me second set of these and I'm sure I'll continue to put it on my stocking filler list! The Bath salts for this range are also absolutely amazing!
I hope you've enjoyed my Monthly Favourite for this May, please comment and let me know a beauty and non beauty favourite of yours this month! And if you enjoy these post because I love writing and posting them and would love to keep doing them each month! Thanks!
EverydayToots
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Tamara. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig