Instagram

Saturday 6 June 2015

What I Got For My Birthday 2015

I am one of those people that love to know what people receive for their Birthday or for Christmas, I find it so interesting-probably just called being nosey but especially when it comes to this sort of thing. I'm the same with room/house tours and what's in my bag posts/videos, I can't get enough! And I know I'm not the only one because they are such popular topics...  
 ...So I thought I'd share with you what I got for my Birthday for any of you that may be interested-by no means am I bragging about what I received, I am extremely thankful for everything, I am only doing it as a bit of fun-maybe you need ideas for presents either for yourself or for someone else but you could just be nosey like me! Whatever the reason I hope you enjoy! (Everything is listed below)
What everything is!
1. The Theory of Everything-I have been wanting to watch this film since the day it came out. It is a film about the life of the amazing Stephan Hawking, everything from falling in love and going to University and the struggle of being diagnosed with motor neuron disease at 21. I cant wait to watch it!
2. Elixir Candle-not sure where this candle is from but it is huge and smells amazing!
3. Molecular 01 travel size refill 30ml-I have wanted this for quite sometime now as I have heard so many amazing things about it and it doesn't disappoint, smells absolutely gorgeous. It is supposed to work with your natural pheromones and will smell differently on everyone! (read more here
4. Marc Jacobs Dot-I wasn't expecting to receive this one but I am happy I did. The bottle look amazing-as do all Marc Jacobs scents-and smells beautiful with notes of Red Berries, Dragonfruit and Honeysuckle.
5. Jo Malone Wild Fig and Cassis Candle-Ah! I finally have my own Jo Malone Candle! For me they are just the Queen (or King) of candles. They look so luxurious and smell B-E-A-UTIFUL! Not to mention the packaging, their gift wrapping service is on point!
6. Laura Mercier Creme Brulee Honey Bath-Again, another product I've wanted for a while and have heard so many good things about it. I'm yet to try it out but I cant wait, smells so yummy I know I'm going to like it!
7. Victor and Rolf Flowerbomb-For Christmas I was lucky enough to have a Selfridges Advent calender and in it was a mini version of this fragrance and since then I've been in love. With notes of Bergamot, Tea, Jasmine, Freesia and Orchid this is a beautiful scent anyone will love.
8. Body Shop Hand Cream-These last few items were duty free purchases but I'm counting them as Birthday pressies, just from myself! This was just something I fancied at the time nothing special but thought I'd give it a go as they look like the L'Occitane hand creams which I love! (Scent Shea)
9. When I find out where this candle is from I'll insert it but I bought it from this really cute shop in the airport in Barcelona so its all in Spanish but it is a soy candle in the scent Coconut Milk-smells lovely and I really like the packaging!
10. Yves Saint Laurent Volupte Teint-In-Oil-I am a big fan of Ysl Beauty and especially their lip products so when these came out it wan no surprise that I would eventually get my hands on one, so when coming back from holiday and being in duty free I could help myself (a Birthday present from moi to moi!). Love the texture of these glossy tints, very hydrating, they come out quite sheer at first but the colour beautifully develops after a few minutes on the lips. I got the shade 06 Peach Me Love.

So there you have it 'what I got for my Birthday' I did get other things like sweets/chocolate, money/giftcards and little random bits but these are they main presents I got. I am so thankful for everything I received and like I said this was only for a bit of fun to those interested, in no way am I showing of/bragging. Please comment if you would like any further reviews on any of the items, I would be happy to do that and what one item would be one your Birthday Wishlist! Thanks for reading.
EverydayToots
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Tamara. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig