Instagram

Tuesday 23 June 2015

My Topshop Sale Picks

Sales. Pre-summer sales. Right now they're everywhere and I am loving it! Topshop is my favourite high street store, everything is always great, so whenever they have a sale on I am there! Unfortunately my bank account isn't loving the fact there are sales everywhere and I am also saving up to go hopefully go on holiday.
 So I thought it would be a good idea to pick out what I would buy, kinda like a haul except your not spending a penny...and you don't actually get the clothes...so not really like a haul at all but they're fun either way!

1. MOTO Ice Ripped Mom Jeans-I have wanted a pair of these for ages and for the price, I almost couldn't resist but they aren't available in my size any longer as soon as some like these do though they will be mine! (Was £32 now £15)
2. Pom Pom Shorts-these are they perfect summer shorts-lightweight, perfect for the beach/holidays or even just a picnic in the park. (Was £32 now £15)
3. Premium Leather Backpack-instantly noticed this backpack and it's the perfect one, big enough to hold everything but still looks stylish and would just add the extra oomph to an outfit! (Was £90 now £55!)
4. Floral Print Cami by Band Of Gypsies-I have the dress in this print and love it so this cami is right up my street! It's such a beautiful print that can be dressed up or down. (Was  £25 now £18)
5. Gemini Suede Court Shoes-firstly these are beautiful, I'm not really a court shoe type of person but these look amazing, beautiful coral colour perfect for summer time! (Was £42 now £25)
6. Contrast Stitch Neon Bikini Set-Now I've never been a huge bikini wearer-probably due to that fact I don't have a body like a Victoria's Secret Model and I do have a larger bust-but I love looking at them and would totally buy this if I could pull it off! (Was £30 now £15)

Thanks for reading! 
EverydayToots
*disclaimer-images from WeHeartIt.com and Topshop.com*
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Tamara. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig