Instagram

Monday 29 June 2015

Holidaying in Barcelona

Recently I took a trip to Barcelona with my Boyfriend and the rest of his family, there were 11 of us in total and we all had an amazing time away! I thought I would put together a post with a few photos I took to give you an idea of what you can expect, I definitely recommend going if you haven't already as there is so much to see-the cultural side is beautiful! Barcelona was definitely one that I wanted to tick off my bucket list! 


There wasn't pictures of everything as I kinda wanted a break from cameras, phones and the Internet but we did enjoy some amazing tapas and paella, consumed a lot of beer and sangria and just had an amazing time with my boyfriends family! 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Tamara. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig