Instagram

Wednesday 1 July 2015

Would You Rather//Beauty Tag

This tag has been floating around recently-for me it has anyway-and it seems like a really fun one to do and if you look through my blog you'll see I am a big fan of tag posts. I recently saw this post done by a few different people
and thought it would be a bit of fun.

1. Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners and lipsticks or lose all of your palettes and eyeshadows?
Thought this would of been a hard decision but it's got to be my eyeshadows and palettes-as much as I love them I just don't wear them enough

2. Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?
Honestly I don't get my hair cut enough anyway (like twice a year!) so its got to be never get it cut again-I would just grow it long like a mermaid hair!

3. Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?
Coral all the way baby! Benefits Coralista is my holy grail blush so I've gotta go with the coral!

4. If you had a £1000 to spend would you rather spend it on clothes or make-up?
Is a holiday an option? It's gotta be make-up for me right now my wardrobe's are overflowing as they are so make-up

5. Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner or eyeliner as lipstick?
Firstly are we talking about pencil, gel or liquid eyeliner for the lips? And do I want Ruby Woo lined eyes? Tough one but lipstick as liner wins, you'd get away with the dark shades.

6. Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora? 
100% Sephora, I've never been in one but there is so much more to try out-although I could end up creating a pretty nice eyeshadow and lipstick collection with MAC...

7. Would you rather only use one eyeshadow colour or one lip colour for the rest of your life? 
Hmm..I don't really wear loads of either product now but I'd get so bored if I only had one option, gonna have to say one lip shade, you can create different adventurous looks with the eyes

8. Would you rather have dark nails or light nails all year round?
Instantly thought dark/matte black Kylie Jenner nails, would look good all year round

9. Would you rather give up your favourite lip product or your favourite eye product?
This is so hard but would have to me my favourite lip product, can't deal with the pain of leaving my favourite eye product

10. Would you rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lipgloss?
Got to be lipgloss, I rarely wear it anyway so wouldn't be much of a loss

11. Would you rather shave your eyebrows off or Sharpie them in everyday?
Overly draw eyebrows make me question a lot of things but I've spent almost a year growing mine out so I've gotta say Sharpie them in

12. Would you rather live without make-up or nail polish?
Definitely nail polish although I'd miss not paining my toes when its sandal weather :(

There are a few different types of this tag around but I'd love to read yours so tag it below-thanks for reading!
EverydayToots
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Tamara. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig