Instagram

Tuesday 28 July 2015

Ed Sheeran & Harry Potter Studios

So this month I did something pretty exciting and something I have wanted to do for a long time. Not only has the weather been amazing this month (the weekend I went away anyway!) which makes everything better but I went to London to see Ed Sheeran perform at Wembley and to the Harry Potter Studios, it was a great weekend away.

So I'll start of with Ed Sheeran, to those who like him-or those who don't-you may know that for one weekend he was performing at Wembley in London for 3 nights, the 10th, 11th and 12th of July. So when I first heard that he would be performing I went straight online to find out the ticket release date, I have been a huge fan of his for years, I absolutely love his music and my boyfriend and his sister are also massive Ed fans, so we decided to get tickets to go and see him.
I only have one word to describe his performance and that is incredible! How one man can have the whole of Wembley in his hands is amazing and he really has so much talent! Behind him on the big screens were various animations and effects throughout which was perfect as one man with a blank background could be boring to watch for 2 hours but it added to the show and gave you something visual to look at if you were far away. In my opinion we had really good seats, they weren't too far away just to the left of the stage so we could see Ed and his guitar quite easily. 
The energy of Wembley was insane, there's something about seeing a live performance and that everyone is there for the same reason and there's so much positivity in the air! Amazing performance from Ed Sheeran and I wouldn't hesitate if I ever get the chance to see him again.
The next day we visited the Harry Potter Studios, again something I've wanted to do for a long time, so the next day we drove to Watford WB Studios for the day. If you're a fan of Harry Potter I highly recommend going to the studios. Everything you see there is from the actual movies and it's almost surreal seeing things like Dumbeldore's office, Gryffindor Common Room and the Night Bus. Not to mention things like costumes, the thousands of props and Butter Beer-which I happened to really really like! You spend around 2-3 hours there depending on how quickly you go through everything but it is such a nice day out and you learn loads too! Plus the fact that you see Hogwarts Express should be enough to make you want to go!
I hope you liked this post, something a bit different but I think it's always nice to share what you've been up to, I know I always enjoying seeing what other people get up to! Let me know what you got up to this weekend/week or if you have anything exciting planned.
Thanks for reading, EverydayToots
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Tamara. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig