Instagram

Saturday 16 May 2015

Homeware Wishlist

If there is one thing i love more than clothes and make-up shopping, pizza and tv series, it's homeware! I have been obsessed with everything homey for several years now-I guess it's just because I'm getting older-but every time i see something homey, I want to buy it. I don't have my own home yet-I still live with my dad and younger sister-so I cant exactly fill the house with things only I want (although I try!) but I can get a few bits and bobs for my bedroom, bathroom and the kitchen. This post will also contain some things on the pricier side, that I'd love to one day own, so I hope you enjoy! 



1. Daisies Percale Bed Linen £49.99-Zara Home // 2. White and Blue Striped Cotton Blanket £49.99-Zara Home //3. Linen and Crochet Cushion £19.99-Zara Home // 4. Garden Bed Linen £49.99-Zara Home
1. Malm Dressing table £95-IKEA // 2. Branch Jewellery Stand £30-Urban Outfitters 
1. Cage Wire Parasol Lampshade £15-Urban outfitters // 2. Jo Malone Rose Candle £22-Selfridges // 3. Fresh Flowers (would love to have flowers in the house all year round!)
1. Engraved Lantern £39.99-Zara Home // 2. Box with Drawers £39.99-Zara Home  // 3. Silvered-edged Tableware £5.99-£19.99-Zara Home // 4. Cut Glass Vase £19.99-Zara Home 
Now as you can probably tell a lot of the stuff is from Zara Home and that is purely because I love absolutely everything from there and it's not really the type of stuff I'd just go out and buy for no reason, I believe they are pieces that you would have in your home for a long time-investment pieces for sure! I hope you have enjoyed looking at what homey things are on my wishlist, do comment and let me know if you've enjoyed this post and what things you'd love to have/what is your home style? Thanks for reading!
EverydayToots
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Tamara. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig